The Montessori Method of education, developed by Dr. Maria Montessori, is a child-centered educational approach based on scientific observations of children from birth to adulthood. Dr. Montessori’s Method has been time tested, with over 100 years of success in diverse cultures throughout the world.
In Montessori, we nurture children’s developing minds, recognizing, respecting, and accepting the individuality and potential of every child. Children are encouraged by increased confidence, independence, and active participation in the learning process. We focus on individualized teaching, ensuring that each child learns according to their own timeline, needs, interests and developmental level. Each child is encouraged to be their best self, and respected as an important member of the classroom. Children receive individualized and group instruction in a cooperative and non competitive atmosphere.
• Feel free to move around the class doing purposeful activities.
• Work at their own pace.
• Uninterrupted time to work in his choice of work.
• Have freedom of movement in his environment.
• Active learners will follow their interest and find joy in learning.
• Knowledge of appropriate and pro-social behaviors.
• Patience and the willingness to share.
• Respect for others.
• A willingness to abide by rules to create social order.
• Desire to serve society and humanity.
• Serenity, calmness, satisfaction, emotional equilibriumHappiness, joy.
• An anxious concern for life.
• Love for people and things.
• Emotional wellness.
• Warm, expressive, outgoing and optimistic personalities.
• Mental balance and being nice.
• Sustained interest and persistence.
• Augmentation of the intellect.
• Language, logical thinking and mathematics.
• Comprehensive development of the child.
• Ability to choose and make decision.
• Self-discipline and control their own behavior.
• Refinement of sense perception and discrimination.
• Respect the Nature and environment .
• Willingness to abide by rules to create social order.
• Development of morality.